easter ready

Monday, March 26, 2012


our home is easter ready. thanks to a few finds, i was able to put together quickly a colorful egg easter extravanganza. i spied bags of $0.99 glitter ornament eggs at michaels, picked up a few to dress up my mini-trees. these trees have been a big part of my home holiday decor ever since i received them from my friend, nina. it's been through various major transformation from being a baby shower centerpiece, miniature christmas trees and now it's all spruced up for easter! 

i also got a few cartons of confetti eggs from local boutique, abientot and filled my apothecary glass jars with them. i love that they are vibrant in color and the whole easter decor really brightened up our dining room. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
what are your plans for easter? do share!


LINKED UP WITH :

4 comments :

Unknown said...

I love all the color in your Easter decor!!! I usually go all out, but we are still in reno mode...so I think I'll just enjoy everyone else's this year and blow it out next year!

Happy Monday!
xoxo Elizabeth

Leslie said...

Those speckled eggs look gorgeous in the apothecary jar! (You’re reminding me that I need to finish up our Easter/Spring display!)

Katherine said...

Such a great setup. Love the colors and sparkles.

Iris {Sweet Metel Moments} said...

I absolutely love your Easter display! I love how all of the colors look together. Beautiful job!