instagram obsession

Saturday, March 24, 2012


by no means i'm a photographer nor a stylist in real life but i'm loving how my iPhone shots come out using the Instagram app. i love taking photos of interesting lovely pretty things ~ add a little dreamy feature and tiny bokehs (using Picfx app), they come out pretty amazing! 

Neckpieces


Coffeetable books


Charming Charlie finds


Wedding guest


Birds


Pink ikat and Essie


RV


Monday


Glitter


Downtime


Wednesday


Snack


Pastel weekend


you can follow me in instagram @swankychicfete or here



7 comments :

milk tea + polkadots said...

Love the bokeh effect! Is that from the Instagram app??

Carrie Rowe said...

Looooove Instagram!!!

Natasha in Oz said...

I love instagram too... totally addicted! Are you doing the photo a day challenge? You should-it's so fun! I have posted about it on my blog.

http://www.natashainoz.com/2012/03/wordless-wednesday-my-week-in-instagram.html

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

Melissa C said...

I am obsessed with Instagram too!! :) I LOVE anything you post... I want to come and visit your closet. hehe

Unknown said...

Those are amazing. I am still waiting for it to come out for the Android. Although I might be obsessed.

Unknown said...

what filter did you use on the cupcakes?

Christine {Pure Joy} said...

Ooh, loved how they turned out.