easter break

Thursday, April 2, 2015

EASTER  2015

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
images from my IG


i am signing off early ths week. we have a long weekend easter break ahead of us and i can't wait to spend it with my family. i will take this time to possibly unplug and unwind from the busy and hectic past few days. let's see if i can get away from instagram (@swankychicfete) but for sure i won't be back here until monday.

so before i go, i'd like to wish you all a blessed easter holiday. hopefully you'll also make time to reconnect and reflect on what matters most to you.

have a great weekend friends!


4 comments :

Robyn Proctor said...

I love that wreath! I'm pretty sure it's the same one from Target!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter ...

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

What a great party!! I would love to see more photos! have a wonderful Easter! ENjoy your family.

Leslie said...

Love those pictures. Have a happy Easter!