hello friday and hello august!
sad to say that summer is almost over. we have been enjoying summer days but i have to say, we miss school around here. it's fun to have lazy days where aston does not have a daily schedule to commit. but we also miss the routine and structure of the busy school days. it just helps a little bit with my schedule at work as well. so, it's a toss up. missing summer and longing for school.
we have one last trip coming up before summer ends and we are looking forward to that. then i will be busy with quite a few projects helping out a few fun charity events coming up this fall. i am most excited about that!
in the meantime, here are links for you to peruse this weekend :
- first and foremost, can we talk about the thrill of shopping online with H&M? have you even seen their home section? dying.
- a new-to-me blog with amazing DIY projects. i truly enjoy her posts - she is indeed the queen of DIYs!
- as of august 1st, the most anticipated chanel powder collection les beiges hit the stores and online. have you tried? did you like it? i finally got mine and tried 2 shades (N30 as a setting and finishing powder and N50 as a bronzer). they are finely milled powder that just give you a flawless, radiant look. they remind me of my hourglass ambient lighting powder specifically the dim version which i love!
- let's round up a few noteworthy summer sales going on : up to 50% off at tory burch, 40% off over at oscar de la renta, 3 days left on nordstrom's anniversary sale, 30% off sitewide tarte cosmetics (they have the best blushes!). time to stock up on basics you may need for fall and summer stuff to store for next year!
- finally, please come back monday for a fun giveaway from ame and lulu bags and accessories. they have the cutest totes, bags and more!
ok that's it for now ~ i wish everyone a great weekend! xoxo
~ image source unknown