wow, friday is here again that quick. i am excited for the weekend but before all that, here's a week recap.....
- this is the best gift for the mommy-to-be who's days away from giving birth in the hospital!
- i am most excited for nars + pierre hardy's nailpolish collaboration. my favorite shade of red, jungle red is from nars and they always have the most sought after collabs with major designers. pick your duo now!
- my latest youtube obsession, international makeup artist lisa eldridge and all her videos on makeup tips and tricks. amazing transformations and excellent tutorials!
- one of the bloggers i started blogging along with several years ago finally revamped her blog design and came full force with her interior design business. abby of abby m. interiors, has been an amazing supporter and bloggy friend all these years and i am so happy for all her success! check her new site out!
- shopping sale alert : today's the last day to receive 40% off on selected designer items on saks. hurry, prices go back up tomorrow! j.crew also offers extra 30% off their sale merchandise both online and in-stores with code : SUNSHINE (ends may 12th)
- and a few highlights of the week : a glossy feature on my makeup and bathroom products stash that i can't live without over at my friend grace's divasoria and i finally shared my girlfriend nina's birthday luncheon with lots of girly details you can recreate for a bridal shower or mother's day brunch. check it out in case you missed it!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!