hello friday and the weekend! oh, and hello march too!
february came and left too soon. i feel like the beginning of the year passed by in a blur. we are already making summer camp preparations while spring break is not even here yet.
life is getting busier (in a good way!) and i feel that the minutes and hours in a day are not enough. that's why i love instagram so much. even for only a few moments, i halt and take lovely random shots of my day, my life. stolen shots of daily images captured so you can hang on to those moments and treasure it. here are a few scenes around here lately.....
and let's kick off march with some favorite links this week :
- how gorgeous is this cutout linen dress ~ so delicate and gorgeous!
- so in love with this entire look - perfect for strolling around the city with just enough punch of color! and that crossbody chanel is darling!
- so smitten with these baby myrtle trees on teacups. lovely as tablecenterpieces bunched up together and at the end of the soiree, guests can take them home as favors!
- how fun is this "stripes" party? i feel like i can add endless stripe partygoods accessories on here just to add to the fun.....!
- this is the ultimate gift for the pregnant mom. filled with the most essential goodies for the new mom as she delivers in the hospital, this can be the only thing they bring with them (as well as the carseat, of course)!
- planning a spring picnic any time soon? check out these adorable gingham line of party favor goody bags and water bottle labels from my blog sponsor bushel & peck paper
- customize your matches with your monogram and a preferred design? of course, why not ~ anything and everything is prettier with a monogram!
what are your plans for the weekend? hope you all have fun!