best of instagram 2012

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

i joined instagram late of 2011 and it has been a big part of my social media participation in 2012. thought i'd share some of my favorite images of 2012. 

i hope to continue to capture spontaneous beautiful shots as my days go by whether it's of my family, pretty things, lovely friends and yummy bites ~ instagram has made them extra special! 

if you wish to follow me in instagram, i'm @swankychicfete

i hope you are enjoying the first day of 2013! 


8 comments :

Megan said...

You do have some lovely pics. Lots of happy colors, my favorite kind!

Megan said...

You do have some lovely pics. Lots of happy colors, my favorite kind!

A Delightful Design said...

I'm relatively new to Instagram and I was surprised by how much I love it! You are one of my all time favorites to follow. Your images are so swanky and happy...just like you! ;-) Happy New Year!
abby

Julie Leah said...

Your instagram is one of my absolute favorites!!

s said...

love your instagram photos!!! happy new year!!!! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dennis and Stephanie said...

Love all of these!! Started following:)

Colleen said...

I will have to start following you! Lovely pics:) I have a monogram on my computer, too. So fab:) Please tell me...where do you find washbi tape?? I need some!