giving thanks

Wednesday, November 14, 2012




next week we will be celebrating thanksgiving and i have so much to be thankful for. giving gratitude should be a daily expression of appreciation. i am so fortunate with things happening in my life and be surrounded by family everyday. 

i am most thankful for : 
  • all the oppurtunities and privileges that have come my way
  • good health and the ability to take care of it
  • daily protection and security
  • new and old friends who make me smile
  • the teachers who continue to help us nurture our son everyday
  • lovely pretty things around that inspire me
  • my parents that are ever supportive 
  • this little blog that has gained me amazing new readers and friends, relationships and precious lessons in blogging life
  • my son who has made me a more loving, patient and understanding mother
  • my husband for his kindness, generosity and love
  • the relationship that i have with my own personal Lord and Savior ~ for His forgiveness and the endless blessings He had showered us. i give Him back all the glory and honor
the list will go on and on and on. as life goes on ~ everyday there is something to be thankful for. 

what are you thankful for today?  



4 comments :

The Crazy Castros said...

Aww girl soooo sweet I second all that!!!!!!! Have a great week of thanksgiving!!!

The Cabby Crafter said...

Im so thankful, we were introduced to each other. I hope we can hang out again soon. Blessings!

Leslie said...

Last night was a little rough for the baby, so I’m just grateful for a little bit of extra caffeine today!

lilivi said...

I am always thankful for all my family near and far to all my friends old and new....