next week we will be celebrating thanksgiving and i have so much to be thankful for. giving gratitude should be a daily expression of appreciation. i am so fortunate with things happening in my life and be surrounded by family everyday.
i am most thankful for :
- all the oppurtunities and privileges that have come my way
- good health and the ability to take care of it
- daily protection and security
- new and old friends who make me smile
- the teachers who continue to help us nurture our son everyday
- lovely pretty things around that inspire me
- my parents that are ever supportive
- this little blog that has gained me amazing new readers and friends, relationships and precious lessons in blogging life
- my son who has made me a more loving, patient and understanding mother
- my husband for his kindness, generosity and love
- the relationship that i have with my own personal Lord and Savior ~ for His forgiveness and the endless blessings He had showered us. i give Him back all the glory and honor
the list will go on and on and on. as life goes on ~ everyday there is something to be thankful for.
what are you thankful for today?