saturday starters

Saturday, August 18, 2012

pinterest finally had me prepare something i've pinned for the longest time. a few months ago i made these easy caprese bites and it has become one of my favorite appetizer to prepare. not only is it easy to make, it only requires a few things to put-together. here goes : 

grape tomatoes/cherry tomatoes
mozarella balls
fresh basil leaves
toothpicks
balsamic vinegar

like in the picture, i just assemble them as it looks. then, drizzle with balsamic vinegar. 
it's light, refreshing and very tasty. a perfect appetizer for a summer soiree! 

  Caprese bites

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, FRIENDS!


3 comments :

Unknown said...

I love having go to recipes that are easy yet look really impressive for entertaining. This looks delicious!
Steffi
http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I literally just made something very similar last week for a jewelery party I threw! I added salami & pepperoni to mine and they were a HUGE hit!

emily said...

These look so good!