back to school ~ style your life

Wednesday, August 15, 2012


i am thrilled today to kick off a series of back-to-school guest bloggers sharing their kids' coolest school gear, tots fashion style and back-to-school must-haves that works for their families. first off is our chic mommy friend Jennifer of STYLE YOUR LIFE, a fabulous wardrobe stylist in the San Diego area. today she is breaking down a his and hers style here ~ perfect for your little princess and handsome little dude. thanks so much Jennifer for stopping by! 



Hi there swanky::chic::fete readers! 
Our sweet friend Lili invited me over hear to share my Back to School must haves! 

I am wardrobe stylist in San Diego, I'd be thrilled of you checked out my blog, Style Your Life
Where I post daily fashion and wardrobe advice and inspiration! 
Please be sure to say "hi" if you pop on over. 

It is that time again... Summer always rushes by and we have to prepare to send the little ones off to learn yet again! 

As a mom and wardrobe stylist. I try to say current on the best and newest "must haves" for back to school each year. 

These are some of my personal favorites this year! 

Hers

Colored Denim-  will be all over campus from Pre K to College and beyond!
 Notebook- Personalized School Supplies never go out of style.


His 

Headphones- for his jam sessions 
A positive message graphic tee
Calculator watch- retro geek! 
 Ferocious Backpack that is sure to impress!   They offer multiple sizes too, from little to full size. 








1 comment :

Leslie said...

LOVE the backpack! I wonder if it would be allowed at my nephews school???