target thursday

Thursday, July 12, 2012


can't deny, i have to make a pit stop to target EVERY week. whether i am picking up cereal or toilet paper, i find myself browsing and staying longer at target than i'm supposed to. with a cup of starbucks (bought from the in-store starbucks) on hand, i can linger at the store for hours. i love discovering their awesome new shipments of shoes, pillows, dresses, school and party supplies. it's really my shopping mecca for my everyday favorite stuff. 

oh and by the way, have you heard this news? awesome. 

target thursday



all available here :






3 comments :

Lil Mama Stuart said...

ooh I like that chair! I WISH I had time to freely roam Target! A toddler and impatient husband do not allow for that, ha!

Unknown said...

I love Target. I used to go all the time when I lived in Charlotte. I live b/w 2 locations now....but find I never go. Thank goodness they are online!!

xx Elizabeth

Michelle's Style File said...

Great picks- love that heart jumper.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com