bright concrete

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i've never been a runner but i love doing power walks with the husband and even the little guy in his bike. i was thinking of investing on a bright colorful pair of running shoes comfortable and stylish enough even for brisk walking. i still have my old puma mostros from over 5 years ago and they are just not that comfortable now (my feet really grew after having a baby). 

check out these eye candies. i am loving the newton's and any of those flourescent bright nikes

                               Bright Concrete




1 comment :

Pam said...

I just bought a pair of the Nike in the Neon Pink not the running shoes but the trainers (I'm doing TurboFire DVD's) they are so comfortable and light. As soon as our new Dick's Sporting Goods opens I'm getting new running shoes. Love Nike's they always feel good compared to any other workout shoe.