top chef party

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

i am a huge fan of Top Chef and i am dying to share this "top chef potluck challenge party". a great party concept that everyone will enjoy! 

 i stumbled into mindy of a day with lil mama stuart's blog and enjoyed reading about this party. she helped a friend style and decorate from a far (she lives in chicago, her friend lives in DC) and boy, i am loving the fun clever party details! 


party guests were asked to bring a dish or two, this was a potluck party after all. they had a "quickfire challenge" complete with prizes and the highlight of course was the judging of the best and worst dishes for the night! 


check out the repurposed whole foods paperbags as placemats and tons of charming chalkboard signage!

it did sound like a truly fun party that you can certainly do for a bridal shower, a top chef premier viewing party or just to hang out with foodie friends! to read more about this party, hop on to mindy's blog!

thanks mindy for allowing me to share!


6 comments :

Unknown said...

How fun! I love creative entertaining ideas - and this is TOPs in my book!!

xoxo Elizabeth

Lil Mama Stuart said...

Thanks for the feature Lili! So glad you found me :)

Alexis said...

Great idea! I love Top Chef "please pack your knives and go" :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for following Nap Time is the New Happy Hour. I hope u enjoy my posts ;) I am loving ur blog and wish I found it sooner. Everything is so creative and beautiful!

ALR said...

Great idea, looks like loads of fun!!

Leslie said...

Fun! Top Chef is one of the few reality shows I can get the husband to sit through!