somewhere over the rainbow

Monday, August 22, 2011

last week we featured cady's lovely pristine white dedication reception and this time i am thrilled to share her colorful rainbow 2nd birthday party. hats off to her mommy, my friend gabby for successfully preparing and hosting 2 great parties one week after the other.she never ceases to amaze me. she not only plans the parties, she handmade most party details like the banner, party poms and even baked the desserts as well! 

this fun party was at the Little Gym and the kiddos were treated with a rainbow dessert table delight. talented and creative mommy gabby baked the rainbow cake, cupcakes and cake pops! 























HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADY !

venue : Little Gym
party hats and plates : Party City
photography : Gabby RM

4 comments :

Go Against The Grain said...

oh my that cake looks so great!

Leslie said...

Simply amazing. Love the colors, love the food, love the banners...everything is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

Hamptontoes said...

Absolutely adorable! Kudos to this mommy for having a different kind of gym party...so fun and I love that she did most of the work herself. I too love sinking my teeth into my kids parties.

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

It's so bright and happy and that mommy should give herself a pat on the back for a job well done!