spring break special

Friday, March 6, 2015



it has been a long and hard winter and this chalkboard printable pretty much sums up my feelings for the season, just like everyone else, i am hopeful and eager for warmer days. it'll be here soon. 

let's wrap up this week with some favorites, shall we? 

  • not every recipe you see in pinterest works out great. LOL
  • i just want to pack up my bags and head out here for a few weeks. 
  • just started using retin-a for my adult acne issues and here are a few skin care tips that may be helpful to you as well if you're using this product
  • don't miss shopbop's big event sale! my picks : a strappy stripes sandals, sweetest lace dress, another bucket bag to obsess over, chicest coverup for the beach and some earring studs that mimic the real deal. 
  • up to 50% off on some of your favorite makeup brands such as urban decay, philosophy and more! don't miss it!
  • and more shopping sale ~ my favorite flats on major sale right now! 
  • and finally, i LOVE this lily - in a variety of pretty colors perfect for spring!

stay warm and cozy this weekend, folks! 





1 comment :

Shante` said...

My sentiment exactly; warmer days.