sorry for the lack of posts lately! spring and spring break caught up with me and i've got no scheduled blogposts to share ~ my bad :(
but i'm back and i've got favorites for you to check out this weekend. we have fairly enjoyed spring break. we had big plans to go to the beach but heavy rains dampen those plans and we ended up not going anywhere. we did go to vegas for a quick trip and met up with my sister and visited with good friends who lived there. it was a short but fun visit.
it has finally warmed up here and we found ourselves on easter-prepping mode. we picked out aston's easter outfit last weekend. even ben ordered his suit and he's still scouting for a fun colored bow-tie. as for me? i'm easy. i will be sporting white pants, a bright blouse and the shoes are still in question. we booked easter brunch too!
also, i'm thinking of possibly hosting a fun easter egghunt for the kids which is always exciting but we shall see how my schedule goes. we haven't hosted an elaborate party at home since the Aston Golf Classic for his 6th birthday party two years ago.
don't miss to check these faves out this weekend :
* real life designer barbies
* some of the chicest and cutest airline safety videos
* can't wait for may 15 and this
* a talented fashion illustrator i love and she's in houston!
* do it yourself rip jeans
* obsessed with this look for summer (bookmarked!)
* waffles with a churros twist, yum-o
* ONGOING SALES : tory burch private sale (ongoing thru march23), jcrew (code : SPRINGSALE for 30% off), earn triple points at nordstrom and lots of gifts with purchase at the beauty department, 20% off waiting on martha shop with code : OHYOUFANCY
enjoy the first day and weekend of spring!