american dream builders

Monday, April 14, 2014

happy monday to all! glad you all can stop by today! 

i have recently tuned in to nbc's american dream builders show hosted by nate berkus.  are you just as hooked as i am? last night's episode's task for the designers were to decorate and furnish identical trailer homes. with a small space to work with, the designers were up for the challenge. here are my favorite spaces : 

erinn and lukas team (my favorite duo). 
their designed house featured a daybed area but unfortunately it didn't make the photo gallery in the nbc site. you can slightly see it on this first photo directly behind the breakfast table. my other favorite? the open shelvings in the kitchen. it made the space more open and bright. 




from jay and nina



from darren and elaine



from darren and vanessa 
their designed home was my least favorite but i do love this study area. 


the winning team's home will be featured in Better Homes and Gardens magazine. i won't share who won or who got kicked off the show in case you missed it. the show airs every sunday on nbc. 




2 comments :

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

ohhh...I had not heard of this show..seems really exciting. I think I'm watching less and less tv....but I think I need to check this one out.

Cristina [Via Blossom] said...

Did you say Trailer Homes? I can't believe the final result! amazing! Thanks for sharing...I need to start watching this show.