NYFW gear

Friday, February 7, 2014

in my fantasy world of possibly going to NYFW, i would have planned ahead outfit-wise and will definitely come prepared for the busy days of shuttling from one runway show to the next.

my must-have essentials ~ a camera to snap fashion details, an iphone to still get wired into social media, oversized sunnies to hide those tired eyes from last night's partying, cool bright cuffs and sky-high heels preferably in exotic skin. and of course, a statement coat to keep warm during the new york winter frigid weather!

shop the look here :




3 comments :

Unknown said...

I love this whole look! It is comfortable and chic - my favorite combination!

Nanne said...

A great look, I love everything about it! I would love to own that coat.

Linh said...

A very practical and stylish look. Those shoes are fierce Lili!
Linh
http://abeautifulrawr.com