naked nudes

Friday, January 10, 2014

one of the biggest trends for beauty this spring are nudes. i can easily rock nude lips, a swipe of taupe eyeshadow and neutral blush for a natural everyday look. 

i am excited that the latest take on the nudes involve a hint of rose gold, one of the biggest trend lately. here are a few of my nude makeup favorites :





1 // tarte's amazonian clay blush in exposed  -  a long lasting blush that gives a natural healthy flush to the cheeks.

2 // tom ford's lip color in sable smoke  - for my medium skin tone, this is the perfect nude lipcolor that does not wash me out. added bonus that this lipstick is super creamy offering great pigmentation and longevity.

3 // marc jacobs lust for lacquer lip vinyl in sweet escape - the formula on these lip glosses are amazing. it's like a hybrid creamy lipstick with the slick of a gloss. this particular shade is a lovely shimmering pale pink that's perfect alone or as a topper over a nude lipstick.

4 // marc jacobs hi-shine nail lacquer in baby jane - after all the dark polishes from the holidays, i am ready for some clean manicure with nude polish and this shade is the perfect beige.

5 // urban decay naked 3 eyeshadow palette - the latest addition to the naked palette series from UD, the rose-tinted eyeshadows are a great option to create several looks ranging from soft natural to even smokey eye looks with a rosegold base. loving it!




3 comments :

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I soo badly want/need the Naked Palette!

Marie said...

Love Tom Ford lipsticks!! they are fantastic!!
Best, Mree

Linh said...

I am not a makeup person so thank you for posting this! Love the natural look. I have been looking for a new bronzer. I like it but it has this shimmer to it and if I'm not careful, it looks really shimmery on my cheeks and not in a good way. I might have to cave and visit Sephora this weekend to pick up the Naked Palette.
Linh
http://abeautifulrawr.com