it's october and i can almost smell the cold air but it's still not quite here yet. we have been patiently waiting for a cold front and maybe, just maybe it'll be here this weekend!
anyways, thought i'd kick off this friday with some fall favorites around the web :
- here are a few fall-foliage inspired baby names for those families expecting a new baby this season
- a most perfect early fall gathering setup in the backyard
- loveliest giftwrapping using a recycled paperbag, post-it notes and a little bit of creativity
- most colorful collab this season that i'm so excited about
- a few items in my fall wardrobe wishlist : this awesome rain boots (sorry, its out of stock but here's a similar one), the perfect denim tee, anything from gris designs jewelry and i'm looking to upgrade my pjs to some comfy luxurious sleepwear
- lastly, a beautiful DIY pumpkin glittery candle holder's step-by-step tutorial (see image above)
perhaps everyone's already preparing for Halloween. the other day, our 6 year old son said that for halloween, he will dress as "himself". is he 6 going on 30? sigh. oh well.
have a great weekend friends!