scarf swapping

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

i am so excited to join my friend meredith's  annual scarf swap yet again. this is my second year to join and i  really enjoyed last year's swap. i had fun picking out a scarf for a new friend, getting to know her and her likes! 

this year, i'm paired with the fun and fabulous mama colleen  -- she has an adorable blog and her little guy is too cute! i am thrilled to be matched with her and i finally received my scarf this past week and i can't wait to share what she got me! 

 


i absolutely L.O.V.E. the black and cognac leopard-print scarf she gave me!
you all know my endless love for prints and leopard spots is one of them! 
 


it is the perfect infinity scarf to wear over a dress, jeans and layered over jackets or coats. although it is still 90 degrees (yuck!) where i live, i am seriously craving the cold weather because i am DYING to wear this scarf! can you tell i love it?!



THANK YOU SO MUCH, colleen


1 comment :

Colleen Sullivan said...

Yay! Lili I just saw this post and I'm so glad you love the scarf! It looks great on you!! So glad we were paired up :)