- aston survived first week of first grade at his new school. that also meant i survived the drama of carpool line - ha! seeing aston getting excited leaving the house each morning means just one thing, he loves his new school, teacher and classmates. i'm just hoping it translates the same way for the rest of year!
- the past weekend we took a last summer trip to costa mesa. during our short stay we managed to coordinate schedules and met up with my old high school friends and classmates from nursing school. meanwhile ben met up an old friend from med school as well. it was so much fun and i realized how much i missed them! we are looking forward to them visiting us in texas!
- are you all ready for fall? i know, i've been aching for cooler weather but it ain't happening so far. but that didn't stop me from painting my nails a deep dark purple polish and stocked up on plum colored lipglosses!
- biggest news in our casa : aston finally lost his first baby tooth! the tooth fairy was pretty generous and he went all-out shopping for a new toy. legos are still a favorite so it was an easy choice. so proud of this big guy who didn't even flinch when his tooth came off!
- i have serious obsession with tortoiseshell and leopard spots lately. accessories and shoes - you name it, i may have it. i am convinced it's a trend that's now clearly a classic. an all year round staple in your wardrobe!
- lastly, here's a few labor day weekend sale roundup for you to peruse : SHOPBOP, NORDSTROM shoe clearance, JCREW denim sale, OLD NAVY 30% off spree, GAP up to 40% off, C.WONDER huge summer sale and lastly, PBC CLOSET's labor day weekend sale (30% off with code LABORDAY30)! happy shopping!