a chanel friday

Friday, August 9, 2013

it's no secret i love the brand chanel. their bags and accessories are classic and timeless that a girl can own and wear throughout the years. the craftmanship and extra special luxury details are unparalleled. 

i especially love matching my own chanel pieces with other non-designer clothing and making it my own casual look. it just tones down the all-designer look that you would want to avoid. their jackets and bags are lovely worn with a pair of jeans and a tshirt with their famous ballet flats. 

here are a few looks i'm loving......



 and yes, it is FRIDAY! YAY!
and just a quick mention ~ thank you all for pinning with me in my pinterest boards (the looks above are from my style board). yesterday, i've hit over 10,000 followers and i am overwhelmed by your support. thank you so much!

and don't forget you still have a few days to join our
AME & LULU GIVEAWAY!


1 comment :

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I didn't realize you had a cult pinterest following!! You rock!! Love the chanel cross body!! One day!