first of all, how crazy is it that the first week of july is almost over?! i'm sure you are all still recuperating from yesterday's july 4th festivities and now are just enjoying a laid back weekend break with friends and family. we are enjoying every bit of it before we go back to work monday!
* so, let's get the week recap started.......the above photo was from an april blog post from topnotch fashion blogger aimee of song of style but i am just in love with it. the pink flowers, killer shoes and the most amazing kimono - what's not to love?!
* are you obsessed with chanel makeup and in the search of dupes for your favorite lipstick or blush? i ran across this beauty youtube-r and her drugstore dupes for chanel makeup. you don't want to miss it ~ grab a pen and paper, you all need to write this down!
* along the lines of my obsession with blue and white and blue toile, i am loving this gorgeous sweater dress from rebecca minkoff. how cool is that asymetrical hem and that lovely print?
* have you visited krista's blog lately? i have been a longtime reader for years and i am a big fan of her amazing parties. lately she shared new images of her dining room and living room and i was simply blown away. she is constantly revamping and rearranging her stunning furniture and along with it comes some sort of DIY or repurposing which i am always amazed by the outcome.
* check out this adorable tray DIY - gold anchor love!
* lastly, huge thanks to catch my party for featuring the Aston Golf Classic birthday on their site's party of the day! so thrilled about that!
i hope you are all having a great friday and weekend so far!
see you back here on monday!