early summer updates

Friday, June 7, 2013

we have been enjoying the early days of summer. aston's last day of school was before memorial weekend and since then we've had a short vacay to san diego and we are off again later today for a brief visit to chicago. 

in between the weekends, it's business and work for me as usual. aston will start a language/speech booster summer camp next week for the month of june. he will also work with a summer tutor twice a week to prepare for 1st grade come fall and a few fun projects with me in between. we've got more trips planned but nothing final yet. in the meantime, despite the hot humid weather ~ we are enjoying every bit of summer. here are a few snippets from life lately.......



what are your plans for summer? do share!


3 comments :

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Your upcoming trip sounds like fun! ANd I love all your photos! I just thought of this...I need to put you and my friend Cristina in contact...she does some really cute kid parties and has an online store for party supplies....she will love all your party inspiration as well!!

Marie said...

Sounds like it will be a fun summer!! Love your pictures, your instagram is totally one of my favorites!!

Have a fab weekend!!

Best, Mree

Emily said...

your snapshots of summer so far are making me swoon. I always love all your outfit combinations and love all your beauty picks! Happy Summer!!