weekend plans

Saturday, April 6, 2013


so much is going on, i can't even stop and smell the roses from yesterday's post. i have so much on my plate but i wouldn't have it any other way. 

i am helping a couple of friends prepare for their big days. more on that later. i am also gathering inspiration for aston's 6th birthday party for next month - wait, it's next month? so soon! 

and with all that organized chaos that is my shedule, i have to really stick to my goal of going to my define classes at least three times a week. so, i'm starting off my saturday with an early morning session. afterwards, i'm squeezing in some cleaning and reorganizing of my closet. i shipped a great deal of designer clothing and shoes to klury yesterday to edit my wardrobe and to make room for a few new spring and summer acquisitions. that whole editing process is actually therapeutic and refreshing. out with the old, in with the new. my new mantra. 

later on the day, we are excited to celebrate aston's cousin daniel's 5th birthday with a fun party at the local ice and sports center. daniel's mom ailynne, will surely have an exciting party planned out for everyone to enjoy! 

well, enough of my rants. what about you, what are you up to this weekend? 



image sources : 


No comments :