thank god it's friday. days are longer but everyday seems to come more swiftly than ever. we are enjoying warmer beautiful days here in texas but defintely hating spring allergies. its awful feeling dry after taking antihistamines to battle allergies but that seems to be the only way :(
here are few links for you to check out this weekend and some highlights of my past week. enjoy!
- i knew that oscar de la renta has a new gorgeous home line launched but have you perused his kids line lately? here are my picks perfect for an easter outfit - this, this, this and this!
- to find the perfect bb cream, i have turned into this bb cream hoarder and discovered several favorites. now comes the cc cream - its got the same benefits as the bb cream with an additional color correcting powers. i have uneven dark spot areas on my face and i think i may try this!
- i believe we all need to bake these at some point in our lives. sounds illegal but it certainly is yummy!
- the perfect nautical gift wrapping and free printables for your pleasure. thank you.
- want to tackle a few DIY projects this weekend? try making a gilded urchin and lovely bowls. get busy!
- are you in the midst of spring cleaning? why not get fast easy cash for those no longer wanted designer clothing and shoes you have neglected? check out klury's services and online resale shop. they have tons of new shipments everyday!
- easter is next sunday and this easy beautiful centerpiece would be a showstopper at your easter brunch!
- i want to thank cheryl of mums and munchkins for featuring us this week - so so honored!
- lastly, if you have not done so yet, please follow me over at bloglovin. THANK YOU!
thanks everyone for visiting the blog this week and have an awesome weekend!