a fun blog swap party is something i try not to miss. darling tikaa, of totally tikaa, is an online and instagram friend i was fortunate to have met last year. she is hosting a swap party and when she approached me on the idea, i immediately signed up!
i was partnered up with the lovely beth and this beautiful package arrived at our doorstep the other day. the pink and orange-themed gift matched my blog design color and that was just too adorable!
have you joined a blog swap party lately? isn't it fun?
you get to know new friends and get pampered with thoughtful surprise gifts!
so before i sign off for the weekend, here are a few favorites this week :
- i am dying to see this new vera bradley baby collection in the next few days. they teamed up with the super talented kim of the tomkat studio and i am 100% sure it will be precious. here's a sneak peek of what to look forward to!
- i am wanting to add a few books in my little library. i finally got this copy a few weeks ago and i love it. i have my eye on a few more such as this, this (the cover design alone is beautiful) as well as this. i think the last two books will be so pretty in a child's bedroom. the classic books with the vintage-looking design cover is a timeless book a child (or you) will forever treasure!
- have you visited my friend nina's newly launched online gift shop? she has some serious bling stuff and adorable gift ideas on there at all price ranges. she is currently running a special discount of 15% with orders $75+ with code PBCOPEN. new stock arrives everyday so keep checking!
- have you seen anything so perfect? the hair - perfectly coiffed with the loose side knot. the radiant makeup. the bright jacket and perfect pendant necklace to add a pop of statement. i've seen her wear more bold, bright outfits and accessories but this is just right. just perfect.
- more on my wishlist : i've got my eye on this gorgeous blue clutch. i think it'll be perfect for a summer brunch or casual dinner outings to store all your essentials. it also comes in this amazing red color!
we are out of town this weekend but i will be tuning in to see what everyone's up to this spring break. this is just a quick getaway and when we return, we will be preparing for another road trip next week - oh fun!
i hope everyone's having a great weekend!