friday couldn't come any sooner. this week has just been crazy with our bathroom repair underway (which is still halfway from over), catching up with work and fulfilling activities with aston. i am looking forward to some down time with the family and soaking in that next week is already march! whhhattt?
i foresee getting busier in the next coming weeks and months preparing for spring break, easter, ben's and aston's birthday and finalizing summer camp for our little guy. before you all enjoy your friday and the rest of the weekend, here are a few favorites from this week.....
- homemade sprinkles make every dessert treat a party in itself
- preps for aston's 6th golf birthday party is in full force and i'm pinning all sorts of party inspiration in my board to guide me. you can never be too early planning for it right?
- can't get this easter tulip arrangement out of my mind. thinking of replicating it for easter sunday brunch
- ok guys, don't judge but i am loving my hue denim leggings (i refuse to call them jeggings). it has enough stretch for comfort but still maintains its shape and holds in every bulge you may have in your body. i have it in dark denim, grey, foil print and the lacquer (leather-look) finish ~ i have them on rotation
- favorite shopping lust items for the week - this bag, these monogrammed notecards and i finally made this rose gold coral ring mine. it's perfect for spring and summer!
- and speaking of shopping, my closet spring cleaning is far from over ~ so visit my goodsie resale shop and see if you spot something you like. i'm constantly adding items so keep checking!
and finally, today is the last day to join our PBC CLOSET earrings giveaway! a winner will be announced tomorrow!