fall faves series is back today with my gorgeous friend, therese of craft and couture blog sharing her favorites. therese is a talented event designer in the bay area and i've always been a big fan of her elegant weddings and soirees. she's famous for her amazing flower arrangements, DIY crafts and home interiors but therese is best known for making her daughter natalie's unbelievable halloween costumes that's been featured over and over again in blogs and pinterest. halloween is almost here and i can't wait what she's got planned. i'm so excited to have her here today and when you visit her blog, check out her daughter's latest neon adventure party ~ so so adorable!
Fall is without a doubt my favorite season! Here are the top 5 things I look forward to each year:
1. Fall fashion! I'm excited to mix spring's pastels and neons with fall's darker hues like this mint color block sweater and burgundy leather skirt from JCrew.
2. Bringing out the warm and cozy items like faux fur and leather. Gilded leather pillow from Zara Home. West Elm faux fur throw.
3. Pumpkins and pumpkin scones! I love spending more time in the kitchen during this time of year. Photo and recipe from Crumbly Cookie.
4. Updating my home scent with this warm and sensual one from Pottery Barn. "Fireside Leather" is the perfect blend of warm, clean, sweet and a bit masculine.
5. The start of entertaining season! Looking forward to lots of dinner parties with friends and family. Table setting by DwellStudio.
Thanks so much for having me over Lil!
Cheers and happy fall everyone!