brooke's top five fall favorites

Tuesday, October 23, 2012


it's time again to feature one of my favorite bloggers and her top five fall favorites. brooke of style wise blog is one stylish lady living in houston and she's here today sharing her fall fancies. before she goes into that, i do want you all to check out her gorgeous home featured in her famous Aunt Joni's blog, cote de texas. i am seriously crushing on her house!

thanks for being here today, brooke!  
i am coveting everything in your list! 



Diptyque candles are the ultimate in luxury candles. I purchased my first in its home city of Paris last fall. My favorite scent for fall is the rich, woodsy and spicy Ambre scent. It’s the perfect blend and makes my home literally smell like fall. 




I indulge in a weekly manicure and I always look forward to the fall colors to be released. Chanel released 3 gorgeous colors for fall that I have had on rotation. I am currently wearing Vertigo! 
 Chanel Fall 2012 Nail Polish: Suspicious, Frenzy & Vertigo



Leather has been one of the biggest trends this season but can also be super pricey. These vegan leather skinnies are the best fit and are super easy on the wallet! 


I can’t get enough of sweaters in the fall and this layered look is just perfect! And that touch of leopard…killer! It also has an exposed side zipper that allows you to show as little or as much of the print as you would like…so versatile! 



I have been living in booties as we are transitioning to fall here in Texas. My can’t live without of the season are the DV Joust booties. They are the perfect heel height and I love the zipper detail. 



No comments :