michaela's top five fall favorites

Tuesday, September 18, 2012


i am beyond excited to start a new series in the blog featuring some of my favorite bloggers sharing their top five fall favorites. i'd like to believe that it's truly fall where i live despite the warm weather, so i've enlisted a few of my blogger friends to share their favorite things of the season! 

first up to share her favorites is the beautiful michaela who pens the interior design and lifestyle blog, michaela noelle designs. this gorgeous young lady is so talented and passionate and it shows in her daily blogposts whether it's about home interior design, artwork, DIY projects, fashion and style or stories about her family and puppy - she never ceases to inspire me. thanks so much for being here today, michaela!

wedges // teacup lamp // chevron pumpkins
coffee & boot images via michaela noelle designs

Hello sweet readers! Michaela here from Michaela Noelle Designs.  I'm excited to be dishin' on what I'm loving for Fall here on Lili's cute blog.

Lately, I've had a serious shoe fetish.  Boots have been a long time love for me, as I used to live in Seattle and they were the only things that would keep my feet warm! I recently purchased this pair of Jessica Simpson wedges and couldn't be happier. I think they are perfect for the new season and BONUS: they are super comfortable!

My signature drink from Starbucks in the Fall and Winter seasons is a Zebra Hot Chocolate.  That's right folks, I don't drink coffee, so this is my fave :)

An adorable teacup lamp adds charm and sophisticated whimsy to any room in any season, but I especially love this piece for Autumn.

Lastly, who doesn't love a little chevron?! If you've ever been to my blog, you know I sure do! I'm thinking this will be my next DIY project.

Thanks for having me, Lili! What are your Fall Favorites??
xoxo
Photobucket


Michaela Noelle



4 comments :

Michaela said...

Thanks for letting me share my favorites for Fall!! So fun to put together :)

Leslie said...

Love the shoes and the boots! Also glad to know that there's another non-coffee drinker out there.

Unknown said...

Oh, so much fall fabulousness!!! I am a boot girl, so those are definitely on my list. I've never heard of a zebra hot chocolate, but it sounds good. I might just order one to try it out!! And, a chevron pumpkin.....that is my kind of fall decor.

Thanks for the introduction to Michaela and I look forward to upcoming guests!!
xoxo Elizabeth

the tichenor family said...

a zebra hot chocolate?! what is this goodness? I must try it out. Love this series Lili!! :)