meredith's top five fall favorites

Monday, September 24, 2012


we ladies here in texas are so excited to have a cold front (below 80s) and my "next door" neighbor and blogger friend, meredith, shares her top five fall favorites to enjoy the weather. she is no stranger on this blog as she made quite a few appearances here in the past (here and here) and i always love having her. this busy mommy of three adorable boys is loving everything orange and cozy this season and i have to totally agree with her! 

friends, say hello to meredith.....

***//***//***//***

I am so thrilled to be guest posting on Lili's fabulous blog with my favorite things for Fall.
When I think of Fall I think of the weather changing (c'mon 70 degress IS cold people). 
And with that, all I want to do is bundle up and soak in the goodness of the season. 
Here's a little window into what I am loving for Fall...
Fall Favorites
My Five Favorite things for Fall are... 
  1. Cozy, Comfy Clothing! Can I get an AMEN?! I love a great chunky sweater and some fabulous black leggings. 
  2. Cozy, Cute Kiddos... dying to get my boys into some darling Hunter Wellies to keep their tiny toes warm and dry as the weather changes.
  3. Cozy, Comfort Foods! Mmm, nothing says FALL quite like a Pumpkin Spice Latte and S'mores by the fire pit. I'd have one of each every day if I could. 
  4. Cozy, Chic Home... wrap up in a fabulous chevron print throw and light a delicious creamy pumpkin candle and I'd be hard pressed to budge. Sounds like a slice of Heaven!
  5. Cozy, well... COZY feet! I am a girl who loves her slippers and none better than the Dakotas! I am also a sucker for fun printed socks in the Fall/Winter, add polka dots and I am SO in.

Well, there you have it. A few of my favorite things for Fall. What are you loving this season?
Thank you Lili for having me on your blog today. You're such a doll.



thanks meredith for all the cozy must-haves! cant wait for the REAL cold weather to finally hit us!





5 comments :

the tichenor family said...

thanks so much for having me again!!

The Morrows said...

Love pumpkin spice candles making my house feel like fall!!

Marie said...

Pumpkin spice lattes ROCK!! One of the best parts of fall.

Tikaa Herridge-Cone said...

After reading this post earlier today, I was craving Pumpkin Latte so bad I had to drive straight to Starbucks. Then to the grocery store where I stalked the entire store to find a Pumpkin Spice creamer ( I was unsuccessful). But the Starbucks Pumpkin SPice latte was yummy. I also love the candles and recently went over board buying.
If you are heading out to Round Top to do a little Antique shopping and overall great finds to be had be all, give me a call I go almost everyday ( I can't get enough).
979-203-6264 If you haven't been before I know the ropes and where to start.

Let me know,
It's alway a great time,
Tikaa
Green Acres Brenham.blogspot.com
*any help promoting my GIVEAWAY is greatly apppreciated.

Misty said...

Love every single bit of it!