we ladies here in texas are so excited to have a cold front (below 80s) and my "next door" neighbor and blogger friend, meredith, shares her top five fall favorites to enjoy the weather. she is no stranger on this blog as she made quite a few appearances here in the past (here and here) and i always love having her. this busy mommy of three adorable boys is loving everything orange and cozy this season and i have to totally agree with her!
friends, say hello to meredith.....
I am so thrilled to be guest posting on Lili's fabulous blog with my favorite things for Fall.
When I think of Fall I think of the weather changing (c'mon 70 degress IS cold people).
And with that, all I want to do is bundle up and soak in the goodness of the season.
Here's a little window into what I am loving for Fall...
My Five Favorite things for Fall are...
- Cozy, Comfy Clothing! Can I get an AMEN?! I love a great chunky sweater and some fabulous black leggings.
- Cozy, Cute Kiddos... dying to get my boys into some darling Hunter Wellies to keep their tiny toes warm and dry as the weather changes.
- Cozy, Comfort Foods! Mmm, nothing says FALL quite like a Pumpkin Spice Latte and S'mores by the fire pit. I'd have one of each every day if I could.
- Cozy, Chic Home... wrap up in a fabulous chevron print throw and light a delicious creamy pumpkin candle and I'd be hard pressed to budge. Sounds like a slice of Heaven!
- Cozy, well... COZY feet! I am a girl who loves her slippers and none better than the Dakotas! I am also a sucker for fun printed socks in the Fall/Winter, add polka dots and I am SO in.
Well, there you have it. A few of my favorite things for Fall. What are you loving this season?
Thank you Lili for having me on your blog today. You're such a doll.