what's inside my bag?

Monday, July 16, 2012


what's in my bag?


we are travelling at the end of the week and i thought i'd share a few of what's inside my huge tote bag. a few essentials that i don't travel without - a cozy scarf, socks, sunnies, slip-ons and a few magazines to flip through the flight (i have to fight with my son for the ipad, so i'd rather not). what are some of the stuff you can't travel without?

sunglasses (similar here) / tote (similare here) / socks / scarf  (similar here) / flats



2 comments :

Krystal Schlegel said...

Just found your adorable blog! Love that Goyard tote!
xx
KS


www.krystalschlegel.com

Rae said...

E reader, sweater, glasses (contacts on plane equals dry eyes for me). For long international flights, a neck support pillow! Hope you have a grat trip. Travel well and safely!