instagram lately

Saturday, June 16, 2012





it was a pleasant summer week this past week. in between work and vacation bible school for the little boy, i have a lot in my plate. literally. either it's summer corn and lobster salad from neiman marcus or my favorite afternoon treat, a cup of frozen yogurt - flavor of choice, low-fat dulce de leche and tart mango with fresh mangoes, strawberries and cheesecake bits. and of course, the usual demands of my work.

i got a few surprises this week too. i received an adorable mini-bunting by the seriously talented jenny of hank and hunt. when it came in the mail, it just made my day brighter. i also picked up a little belated gift from sephora - fresh sugar lip balms that i'm currently obsessed with.

we are moving to a new office before the month ends and we are excited and exhausted just thinking about it. to calm my senses, i indulge in a little at-home mani and paint my nails pink. and lastly, i dressed up more girly last night for a friend's birthday dinner and opted to go out in bright fuschia and aqua - more daring than usual.

i hope your week was fun and i'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with the men in my life for father's day!


1 comment :

emily said...

Those Sugar lip balms are my absolute fave!