monogram necklace

Sunday, January 29, 2012

so i finally ordered my own monogram necklace as a birthday gift for myself and i am counting the days (and weeks) till i get them. since they are made to order, it takes about 5 weeks for delivery. the agony of waiting begins.

i am sure it's worth the wait. they are absolutely darling and it was hard to choose. i opted for the yellow-goldplated large monogram from bauble bar. AND if you sign up, you immediately get a $10 discount off your first order! you can sign up HERE!  
monogram necklace
monogram necklace by thestylespy featuring monogrammed jewelry



:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::



if you didn't like the choices from bauble bar, max and chloe have a variety of choices too! 




happy gem shopping! 



5 comments :

Leslie said...

Such a classic piece of jewelry. Hope it get to you faster than expected!

Abby M. Interiors said...

I'm crazy for these. I hope you share a picture of yourself wearing your new piece! Excited for you. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ooooh I want one!!!

Paula

KJJ Houston said...

i need to wear mine more... they are so cute!!! show it off when you get it in!

my mini bag said...

Ohh those are pretty. Let us know how you like them. Might order one but I'm not sure yet.

http://myminibag.blogspot.com/