november highlights [monthly recap]

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

november came and went by so fast and it's december tomorrow! the past month just went by in a blur and i'm thankful for the happy hectic that is our home. we had a wonderful thanksgiving family reunion feast and i'm so grateful that we were able to gather. also, this little blog has been a great diversion for me and i appreciate your presence and comments everyday. i am truly thankful for that!

as we come to this month's end, let me do my usual monthly highlights of different things pretty and lovely that i have stumbled upon other blogs, websites or simply anything that has inspired me the past month. there's just so much to adore out there!

 i'm crushing over this.....

 
 


mommies across the globe ~ babyccino kids!

Photobucket
i love these matching kurtas for mommy and baby from rikshaw design {25% off now thru dec 7th} . stop by rikshaw's founder and designer, catherine's blog and say hello!

12 deals of christmas started yesterday at my fave alexandra knight shop! for the next 12 days, featured luxurious exotic-skinned clutches, bags and accessories will be offered at 50% off ~ be sure to subscribe to their emails to alert you of the daily deals! 
{alligator letter key chains $ 42.50 11/29 only} 


:: :: ::


i'm looking forward to a merry happy holiday!


6 comments :

JC's Loft said...

I know right! I can't believe tomorrow is December! LOVE the inspiration from the first couple of pictures, gorgeous!

Paula

rikshaw design said...

thanks for the mention!!

Gabby Malcuit said...

I agree. This month went by so fast, and now the year is almost over. I can hardly believe it.

Ava said...

I love the light pink and silver! Beautiful!

Leah said...

Oh those pink flowers are breathtaking! Gorgeous!

Luvs!

ALR said...

Lovely!

Amy R.