blue thanksgiving [thanksgiving tablescapes]

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

several posts back i featured some amazing thanksgiving table centerpieces that were big in traditional harvest looks created in the richest colors of browns and pumpkin orange with the use of vegetables, flowers and fruits. i am now loving the current trend of taking modern twists in creating a more unconventional approach to holiday decorating. in this case, using blue as the main hue for the thanksgiving table. aren't they lovely?

{eddie ross for lonny}

{honey we're home}

{carolyn roehm}

10 comments :

Rachel said...

Love the blue. The first picture is my favorite!

Unknown said...

I am all about breaking the rules of conventional color schemes. These images are fabulous.

Unknown said...

I am working the blue this Thanksgiving thanks to Megan's post. Loved the look. Probably do some rich browns with it, too.

JC's Loft said...

Blue is growing on me slowly, these pics make me like it a heck of a lot more!

ContessaLaville said...

It's nice!

Sandi said...

I really like the blues. So unexpected, but it works.

Cocktails and Cupcakes said...

Love the Eddie Ross table. The gold pumpkins are to die for!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Ahh Lily! So sweet of you to include my table in your post! I'm going to add you to my Featured page:)

Leslie said...

Can you read my mind or something? I've been all about incorporating blue into Thanksgiving this year!!! Great inspiration!

Black is the New Black said...

LOVE the gilded pumpkins!